Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active Afflia11

Partners

Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 0

Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active Empty
PostSubject: Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active   Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:51 pm

It's kind of slow here, I've noticed this quite a bit, and I think advertising would help a great deal and make things a whole lot more fun, that is if people join. I personally haven't been that active but that's because no one else is that active either. I get put off that no one really is ever in the chat box other than Eiyu/Kozai and I. Sometimes Kankri. But yea try to be a bit more active, because it makes everything seem dead and forced. Like I feel like I'm forcing myself to get the word requirement for some jutsu/abilities. Now, I know everyone has things come up but still, I see some people online but not doing anything. I personally get put off a lot by the somewhat inactiveness, not saying throw your life away for rp, just saying try to get active. By the way, this plot seems rather easy to follow. If I'm following correctly, it has to do with Izuno no? Destroying the leaf village etc. The makeshift Yarutobai sounding a lot like the Akatsuki. All of this is just a little old in my opinion. However, I could be absolutely wrong. If I'm right, next time think up a better plot. Like a warring states period between clans with samurai and EVENTS!! Events help too, I don't mean plot driven events either. Anyways, that's my two sense in this. Take it into consideration or not, it's your site.

~Kouketsu
Back to top Go down
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active   Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Going to add one more thing in for Bijuu. Should make them an event to gain also. It makes things more fun and that much more competitive. So now, no one can gain a Bijuu just because you asked for it first. Maybe make some Bijuu of your own instead of the traditional nine tailed Fox etc. It just helps build creativity and more. Maybe make a dice roll and whichever number it lands on, 1-2 being Konohagakure, 3-4 being Sunagakure, 5-6 being Iwagakure, 7-8 being Kumogakure, and 9-10 being Kirigakure, ends up having to defend from a Bijuu attack or let it be depending on how far out it is. Also gaining the ability for people to seal the Bijuu. 1-9 could decide the Bijuu that attacks or whatever, and depending on what country the Bijuu is in, decides how long it takes other ninja from other countries to get there. Just another idea that can be fun.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active   Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:29 pm

okay one advertised and still are two people get on just not in the chat box and others are busy with lives which is understandable and others have been on a leave due to issues and have contacted me first letting me know so yea.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active   Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:31 pm

And as I have said, I understand that people have lives, I do too. But still, a little effectiveness and creativity goes a long way. Don't get me wrong though, I love the site. Just a bit inactive, for good reasons though, as you have stated.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active   Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:08 pm

I like some of the ideas you gave out, it sounds interesting. We'll take it into consideration and see if it'll work out. We've already talked about the bijuu thing though so making our own is still... iffy.

And sure, we can also start advertising some more. In fact, we can even add in a reward for those who advertise enough. Thanks for posting this btw :D
Back to top Go down
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active   Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:01 pm

I will add on one more suggestion, as I'm seeing this a little bit....create Kinjutsu and Relics/Legendary weapons for events or extensive training. I'm seeing a hole in the banned jutsu system and it's this, there will probably be someone with more than one Kinjutsu and that ruins rping. I don't exactly know if anyone has two, but the Kinjutsu should not be limited to certain people, but limited as in you can ONLY have ONE Kinjutsu which are legendary techniques like, let's say, Edo Tensei. Jutsu/abilities found that only the elite may obtain, because let's face it, if you were going to rp with someone who has the Hiraishin and rinnegan you wouldn't want to rp against them at all. It just gives people that equality and chance to also get their character up as well. Because having two legendary technique basically makes you God-like and unable to beat. For legendary weapons like the 7 swords of the Mist and etc. should also be limited to one. It's just like the Kinjutsu only in weapons. No one wants to fight an unbeatable opponent. Only exception to the limited stuff would be MS and EMS because they are clan abilities that ANYONE of the clan may get and to be honest it is absolutely easy to kill someone full on susanoo mode. Just have to think on how. So in my opinion it wouldn't be fair to have MS and EMS limited when other clan stuff isn't limited like Senju S-Rank Forestation technique which can sprout hundreds of trees with the user being able to pinpoint the enemy's location because of the chakra infused trees and are still able to manipulate them. Either limit all clan moves or none. Also try to get the clans in, I'm seeing Uzamaki and Hozuki but they aren't made. Anyways just another suggestion really hope the limited jutsu is re-worked because no one wants an unbeatable ninja, and the weapon system too on weapons considered S-Rank or SS-Ranked. Thank you.
~Kouketsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active   Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start Advertising/Becoming a bit more Active
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Basics :: Suggestions-
Jump to: