Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse Afflia11

Partners

Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

Ninja Fame : 0

Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse Empty
PostSubject: Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse   Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:58 am

Kana Kasai
Kana Kasai:
Basic Information:

Name: Kana Kasai
Nickname: Kana, Kay
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 100lbs (Normal weight is 115-125lbs)
Clan: N/A
Bloodline: N/A
Bijuu: 5-Tails (Gobi; Kokou)

Shinobi Information

Village: Konohagakure
Element(s): Water (Suiton, 1st element), Lightening (Raiton), Iyaton (First 2k will be trained completely in her first topic, so I’m going to go ahead and list it)
Specialties: Medical Ninjutsu (Expert), Taijutsu (Adept)

The Shinobi

Physical Description: Kana is a slender girl, lean muscle lining her limbs and abdomen. However, she has still retained a beautiful, roundish face, giving her an adorable look. She has a very light complexion, lighter than most. Her hair is platinum blond, often giving off a pink, golden, or even white tint in the correct lighting. She wears it very long, trailing far past her hips, with two shorter locks on each side of her head. These shorter locks are almost always braided. Her big eyes are blue as can be, and her lips usually light pink with gloss. The young girl is absolutely gorgeous, and if she wasn't who she was, boys would most certainly be flanking her at all times, trying to score a chance with the little beauty. Alas, she is in fact herself, so no such thing occurs.

Hidden under her layers of clothing are burn scars, marks that she has shown absolutely no one. There are several small ones along her forearms, and right leg, but perhaps the most prominent one is the scar that covers her entire mid back and curls around her side, just brushing her stomach. The second more prominent is one her right leg. It is a long burn, wrapping around from just above her knee all the way down to her ankle. It curls around her leg like a think vine, caused by a flaming curtain getting caught on her. Not even her closest friend has seen these...

Clothing/Gear:
Here:
Kana has a rather... interesting choice of outfit. As she wears such a wide diversity, let's just start from the top...

The girl wears a black tank top and a loose black shoulder less shirt for a top. The tank top has the normal spaghetti straps around the shoulders, but also have two sleeves covering just the forearms that attack. The bottom portion of the tank is almost like a beautified suit, yet more girly. It is black with white rims. The shirt is totally black with a few small white designs on the front and back, the most prominent being a small white circular design to the left (when facing her) of the shirt.

Her black headband tied very loosely around her neck. Along with her headband, the girl also wears a much tighter choker-type necklace, made of black velvet. In the center of the piece is a small silver trinket shaped like a mix of an S and a lightening bolt. She also wears a ring on her right index finger (when facing her). It is golden with a small blue-green gem ion the middle of it. Her braids are held together by small sliver slips, rather than rubber bands.

For bottoms, she usually wears a hot pink short skirt, though the color can be nearly red on some days. Down her right leg (when facing her) is a black tights-like stocking that goes from her mid-thigh down covering her foot. On her left leg is a small black band with a white spot in  the middle located a bit higher than where the black stocking stops on the other leg. On her left shin, starting a bit lower than half-way, is a second, shorter black stocking. It is a bit thicker than the other, as well as with two white rims around the starting of it.

For shoes, the girl has a pair of white boots with pink buckles and soles, the same color as her skirt. the leg of the boot is actually split into four pieces, connecting a little bit above the ankle and held up by the pink buckles.

Personality:
Kana is a quiet child, her loud, exuberant side beaten out of her long ago. Whereas her best friend took to being a hyperactive prankster, the teen reverted to a soft-spoken, shy kind of individual. After all, they may both be Jinchuuriki, but her upbringing was just a little more... violent than his. The girl doesn't get truly upset about many things anymore, just a bit depressed. Tears are a feat for Kana; sometimes she can't even remember how to cry. She also has a very high pain tolerance, which has led many to wonder just what she went through as a child. It doesn't help that she shies away from people in dark clothing, especially those in her apartment complex, or that fire absolutely terrifies the poor girl.

Fire is perhaps one of the only things she truly fears. Even lamps with a burning flame will spook Kana. Ironic that her last name is Kasai, no? This is one of her very few weaknesses. The sight of fire causes her to want to freeze up like a deer caught in headlights, though she is usually is able to power through. Many people overlook this small detail, though those closer to her would surely pick it up. Her hatred of flames are the very reason she does not have any lamps in her house, but rather many windows to let in sun and moonlight.

She has her moments, though, when she is utterly down. Sometimes these moments last for minutes, sometimes for days. Her longest little episode was just over a week, and during that time span, she refused to show her face to anyone but Komizu. When Kana is in a mood, nothing can bring her out of it. During these times, the entire village is her enemy, the Jinchuuriki despising anyone and everyone (besides her best friend). She doesn't cry, no, but she does rage, rant, flip tables, and break things. Dark thoughts, so awful as to be scary, plague her mind those days, but she never shares them.

Her past is an extremely sensitive subject. She never speaks of it, not even to Komi-kun. She'll never forget what happened to her, and she'll probably never let it go. Oh, Kana tries to forget, tries to move on, but the truth is that her attempts are futile. She'll always wake up screaming some nights. She'll always relive those memories, sometimes so vividly she thinks she's really there. The faces will forever haunt her. And that voice will never leave her alone. If she even mentions some detail about her history, you are so very lucky, but if she were to tell you the story of her life... 'Luck' doesn't even apply here.

Secretly, the girl is a bit of an insomniac, nightmares of her past haunting her sleep. She is also slightly (lol 'slightly') anorexic, sometimes going days without eating a thing. Much of her size is actually made up of muscle, though that little tidbit is kept to herself.

She is a rather happy person though, most of the time. Well, not exactly 'happy' so to speak, but content anyway. Activities such as pranks do not interest her as much as one of her comrades, though she still loves to tag along and watch for amusement. She's very shy, a master of 'think before you speak', and would much rather hide than give a big, public speech. It's almost as if she is in a little shell, refusing to inch out. She doesn't trust easy. It's not so much that she holds grudges, but 'forgive and forget' has not been of use to her since she was 4. A lot of times, Kana fakes it. A lot of times, she isn't really happy, but she pretends to be so the world won’t know she is weak.

However, around the ones whom she has formed a true bond with, she is a bit louder. She can be a bit wild and random at times, even going as far as setting a small prank herself. She's that girl who throws popcorn during movies and pokes her friends to annoy them. This girl ONLYcomes out around true friends though.

In battle, Kana is quiet and deceptive. Deadly. She prefers dark medical jutsu to the 'mainstream' ninjutsu, her chakra control impeccable. It's a wonder how she maintains such perfect control over the chakra, considering she has too much, though that in itself is also linked to her past. Unless you are epically important and trusted, she will completely ignore any questioning to her control. Her intelligence is phenomenal, surpassing most around her. However, she not only retains knowledge, but applies it. Reading and studying has supplied her with a vast expanse of knowledge, something she cherishes deeply. As she has said many a time, "Knowledge is the deadliest weapon when used properly."

Likes: Sweet things, ramen, Komizuzu-kun, reading, writing, singing, Konoha, movies, popcorn, animals, dango
Dislikes: Fire, the colors black (though it seems not to apply, since most of her outfit is the color) and white, Konoha, the villagers, sleeping, eating

Background:
Spoiler:

https://www.youtube.com/v/5jBNKo3P5ho?version=2&autoplay=1&loop=1&theme=dark" />

Last edited by Kira on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:58 pm; edited 48 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse   Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:56 am

Kira, I changed the color of the coding from yellow to blue. I couldn't read the yellow. Lol So that explains why I edited your post.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse   Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Lol, kay
Back to top Go down
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse   Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:46 pm

Finished. The background is really long, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse   Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Take out the "WIP" from the title. Then I'll approve xD
Back to top Go down
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse   Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:45 pm

oh yeah XD Done
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse   Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:26 pm

Awesome job Kira-chan!!

Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse 1m0zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse   Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kana Kasai, Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed Dolphine-Horse
Page 1 of 1