Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
The Breakout! Afflia11

Partners

The Breakout! Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

The Breakout!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

The Breakout! Empty
PostSubject: The Breakout!   The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:42 pm

Now that all of the attention was centered on the arena, Izuno could work efficiently and quickly. Having been a shinobi of the village, his vast knowledge of the networks beneath the village would provide him with a route into the village prison, where a certain shinobi was being held. But before he would head out to break the man out there was something of importance to do in the Uchiha compound, which was now in ruin. The Uchiha was able to cunningly make it onto the grounds, bypassing the Jounin who were on maximum guard because of the attack at the arena.

Izuno slowly walked up to a large block and placed his hand on it, temporarily deactivating the seal placed on it to cover the entrance. The massive stone block slowly ascended and then slid to the side, giving Izuno access into the lower part of the shrine. Once he entered the lamps were immediately lit, as if under the influence of some sorcery; and there in the center of the room was a stone tablet with some inscriptions. They weren't able to be made out using ordinary eyes, he had to activate his Sharingan in order to read it. "What secrets do you hold?" The Mangekyou Sharingan formed in both eyes as he began reading. Everything that was inscribed on the tablet was read thoroughly. Most of the secrets of the clan were learned but some of the text could not be read. Not until he awakened the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. "I see."

The boy turned around and walked up the stairs. After reaching the top he walked off in the direction of the prison, the stone block covering the entrance once again.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

The Breakout! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakout!   The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:18 am

Entering the underground pipeline system wasn't too much of a problem. Although the system was used as an underground headquarter for ANBU ROOT, none of them seemed to be present in the area. They must have been on missions or helping with the arena pandemonium. Izuno moved along the shadow, drawing closer and closer to the prison. Under the prison ROOT had created an underground passage to enter cells and interrogate or even assassinate inmates. It was the most efficient way of getting pass the guards and Izuno knew this very well. He reached a ladder that lead to the basement of the prison, where they kept some of the most dangerous criminals. The Uchiha could sense so many signatures but only one stood out. That must be the guy he's looking for.

"I've found you...." He grinned beneath the mask and began climbing the ladder. Accessing the prison, he found himself in a dim-lit room. There were boxes and crates taking up a majority of the space. Taking the main hall would definitely catch someone's attention so instead he used the vent system. It really didn't look professional but oh well. Using his senses he'd track the target down until he was directly below, that's when he'd drop down into the room to greet the inmate.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Redfox
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Gajeel Redfox

Ninja Fame : 0

The Breakout! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakout!   The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:27 pm

The rats in the corner of the cell fought over his disgusting ' lunch '. Their bodies were bloodstained and infested with maggots from the surface. Their pelts smelled of rancid sewer water and their teeth were old and decayed. Gajeel pitied them and actually envied them. at least they had the chance to escape. After the older rat happened to win the fight, he scurried out the cold bars, the smaller, younger rat chased after him, hissing; it seemed he wasn't done. Gajeel glared through his iron mask, yup, iron mask.

Konoha hung chains from the ceiling and hooked them onto a choking mechanism that was around his abdomen. The would grind and tighten if he moved too vigorously. Secondly, they enveloped his hands, up to his wrists, in iron cuffs that encased his whole hand. Those were chained to a peg on the wall. Finally, they capsuled his head in an iron mask. You may be wondering, " Why doesn't he just break the chains? He is a strong ninja. " Well, his cuffs, mask, and choking mechanism were all rigged in seals, seals that made the material in the items nearly invincible. Also, a sealing tag was placed on his forehead to keep his chakra pent into his heart, so any jutsu would cause his heart to accelerate and eventually explode.

As the time passed, he could sense a strong chakra approaching, one unrecognized and never before seen. His somewhat glowing red eyes shifted upwards, but the restraints kept him from being able to look up completely. That's when a man would leap down into his cell. Gajeel assumed the man was an ANBU, especially because he wore a mask as well and only ANBU snuck into cells and attack inmates. " Who...are...you. " Gajeel would say, his voice gritty and dry. He hasn't moved from that position in a few months, being used to the tightness of the restraints.

(WC = 324. XP = 2)

Last edited by Gajeel Redfox on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

The Breakout! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakout!   The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:36 pm

The Uchiha stood there in the shadows of the room, crimson orbs peering from the darkness. This man was bound by chains but they didn't seem to be ordinary. If the guards were running this the same way then they were enforced with seals that would prevent the use of any Jutsu. "I am the one who will free you from this accursed cell...." He stepped from the shadows and into the illuminated spot at the center of the room, showing his cloaked form. "Before I do so, however, I should inform you that we've come to recruit you. Now, would you be willing to join us? Or should I leave you here to rot?" His proposition would be one extremely difficult to turn down, considering the living environments in this hell hold. But there was always the chance that once he'd free him that he would retaliate and run off. This was a huge gamble.....

Awaiting for an answer from the prisoner, Izuno walked back and forth. His eyes never left the chained man for a second. "Believe me when I tell you, your escape will be guaranteed if you choose to come with me and my comrades." The boy grinned under his mask; he was almost certain that the man would join them. Time was running short. The sound of footsteps grew closer and closer by the second. What was it going to be?
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Redfox
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Gajeel Redfox

The Breakout! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakout!   The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:23 pm

Gajeel noticed the man's Uchiha eyes, licking his lips beneath his iron mask. He chuckled, the ' gear ' around his abdomen began to twist and grind closer, prepared to rip him to shreds his he moved any more. Gajeel glared at the cloaked man as he stepped from the darkness, smirking. " Friends? " he asked, raising a brow from beneath his mask. After asking and hearing the same footsteps, she sighed softly. He whispered, " Fine. But hurry, or we'll have company. I agree to joining you, or whatever organization you're in. "

He began to see a shadow rise from the corner that was approximately three yards away. If this Uchiha had a plan, he'd better do it fast.

(WC = 172. XP = 1)

Last edited by Gajeel Redfox on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

The Breakout! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakout!   The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:52 am

As expected, the man would be joining them. "Excellent." His body receded back into the shadows the moment the guard entered to check. Although he knew of the function of the chain, he didn't exactly know how to unlock it. Fortunately, this guard patrolling the cells would be the one to give him the information needed. When he was close enough the Uchiha moved to his front and reached to grab his throat, raising him a couple of inches off the ground. Forcibly, he made the guard look into the holes in his mask, placing him into a hypnosis. "How do I remove these chains?"

Every detail was blurted out by the guard. Izuno was satisfied with what was said. He released his vice grip and dropped the body in the ground, proceeding with the removal of the recruit's chains. It didn't take much to unlock the chains. When all was done the boy gestured to the vent above them, "This is our way out. Follow me." He jumped through the hatch and crawled for the exit. "We should hurry before they catch onto us.....Not like it matters."
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Redfox
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Gajeel Redfox

The Breakout! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakout!   The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:08 am

Gajeel stood still, his release was shocking to him; he was finally free after being out in there five years before. He rubbed his wrists and cracked his neck. His face was finally revealed to the Uchiha; embroidered with iron studs. " Hold on. " He said, adjusting his gritty and dry voice with ' food '. He reached down at the iron below his feet. With a growl, he grabbed it and began biting it, his teeth; unbreakable. If one was a good ninja, they would be able to see his chakra expand from his heart and circulate throughout his body now that the seal was broken. His muscles began grow in shape and his bones crackled.

He was now replenished. He nodded to the Uchiha and leaped into the vent. It was medium sized and hot, yet he managed to walk through it. Using his great skill, he pressed his arms across the vent walls and hopped through it with great speed.

(WC = 164. XP = 1)
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

The Breakout! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakout!   The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:45 am

Izuno was cramped inside the narrow vent, and awfully uncomfortable. Why exactly did he choose to take this way out? Dramatic exits were simply not his style. Attracting unwanted attention would just jeopardize their escape. He continued to crawl through until he reached the storage room. Izuno would drop down and open the hatch on the floor, revealing the ladder that was used to make his way into the prison. "Through here. Hurry." Hopefully, they wouldn't have a run in with some ROOT operatives. Now that would be quite troublesome.

The boy dropped down onto the large pipe, trailing it down to the borders of the village, where waste was disposed of. While running down the pipeline he thought about those two large Chakra signatures; one of them must be the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki. It has been quite some time ever since their last confrontation at the monument. A little check-up on him wouldn't do much harm. "Do you mind if we visited someone?"

---------

TWC = 1074
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Redfox
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Gajeel Redfox

The Breakout! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakout!   The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 am

He followed the boy through the tunnel. Gajeel had gotten used to the rancid smell because of the rats the scurried in his cell. However, he still disliked the disgusting feeling of the sewage under his feet. However, he's no prissy man and no sewage would make him cower. " Such a scenic route. " He said to the masked man, sarcastically. " So, just who are these comrades? " He would asked as they exited through the disgusting pipe.

After Izuno began to speak about visiting someone, Gajeel was a bit suspicious, but he went along with it. " Yeah, sure. Why not? " He asked, rhetorically. He would then squint as the daylight slightly blinded him, causing an instant headache. He hadn't been outside for five whole years.

{ EXIT, after he answers Gajeel's question. He follows Izuno to their next destination... }

(WC = 131. XP = 1)
(TWC = 660. TXP = 5.)
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

The Breakout! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakout!   The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:18 am

Sunlight was finally in the distance. The boy continued moving and the man's question assured him that he was following an meant no harm. "The Yorubutai.....You'll be filled in soon." They made it to the end of the pipeline, finally escaping the underground filth that laid beneath the village streets. The smell of fresh air had never been so refreshing. Anyways, he'd lead the way to their next destination, using his sensory to track the boy down. Interesting events were about to unfold.

---------

TWC = 1158; 9 XP earned.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

The Breakout! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakout!   The Breakout! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:27 am

Well... This was interesting...

Unless another mod sees anything...

The Breakout! 1m0zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Breakout! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakout!   The Breakout! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Breakout!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Hi no Kuni :: Konohagakure-