Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Where's the action at? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Where's the action at? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Where's the action at? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Where's the action at? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Where's the action at? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Where's the action at? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Where's the action at? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Where's the action at? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Where's the action at? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Where's the action at? Afflia11

Partners

Where's the action at? Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Where's the action at?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eiyu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Eiyu

Ninja Fame : 0

Where's the action at? Empty
PostSubject: Where's the action at?   Where's the action at? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:11 pm

So! The great Eiyu was out on the borders, doing his thing, which was, at that point, nothing. He had been sorting through his belongings, which were far and few inbetween, so he just carried them on his back. It wasn't very hard, as he didn't have much. He normally wore his flack jacket anyway, which he had customized to that sexy black jacket. it was pretty damn fashionable too, having that thing on. Well, the king had to dress appropriately, after all. It was only fitting that he should have such a thing. He was on top of a hill, looking happily over a wide, grassy plain. How peaceful it was today....

Then he saw someone riding toward him on a horse. What was this? Oh, it was an old friend apparently, there was some kind of nice thing going on in Konoha. Well, it looks like he would have to go back and enjoy the festivities. Hopefully, no one would recognize him. Tiring of the borders quickly, he started to walk back to Konoha. Oh, it would be good to see the folks again. Well, at least, the folks he knew. Those jonin might not be so happy to see him back again. He had shot down their teammates in cold blood!

Well, on his way back, he stopped to camp for a night. He opened his hand, and a golden portal appeared in it. He proceeded to drop a lot of shuriken, senbon, and kunai in his King's Armory. Well, it wasn't much to speak of now. However.... he would soon fill it with treasures!

[WC 268, requesting +2 XP, and storing of some of my infinite basic weapons in the King's Armory]
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Where's the action at? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the action at?   Where's the action at? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:19 pm

Unless another mod sees anything...

Where's the action at? 1m0zi
Back to top Go down

Where's the action at?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Hi no Kuni :: Konohagakure :: Forest-
Jump to: