Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Chakra Breaker Afflia11

Partners

Chakra Breaker Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Chakra Breaker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Midorikawa Keita
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Fame : 0

Chakra Breaker Empty
PostSubject: Chakra Breaker   Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:51 pm

Name: Chakra Breaker
Type: Taijutsu Style
Sub-Type: Supplementary
Appearance: N/A

Range: User's Body
Duration: Indefinite
Description: A special taijutsu style developed by Keita, the Chakra Breaker style of martial arts involve saturating one's body in chakra, and then simply fighting like normal. What this chakra does, however, is allow the user to punch through and effect anything chakra based with their physical body. This means that they can strike at jutsu, nullifying it, or punch someone who is using chakra to nullify physical attacks, such as turning into water or another non-physical substance. The rank of this style determines the amount of chakra needed to activate it, and the jutsu it can effect, being one rank below. This means that A rank can effect chakra based things of B rank and below, but will do virtually nothing to A ranked or higher.

Extra Information:

Stage 1: This is the initial stage, after the style is purchased or trained, and gives no added benefits. At this stage, coating the body costs 45 chakra.

Stage 2: 500 word training topic needed. At this stage, the user is more familiar with the style, allowing the user to only use 35 chakra to coat themselves each time.

Stage 3: 1000 word training topic needed. At this stage, the user has nearly mastered this style, which allows them to only use 25 chakra to coat their bodies. At this stage, the user can also only use 10 chakra to coat their bodies, which will allow them to effect only C ranked and below, controlling the power of this style.

Stage 4: 2000 word training topic needed, as well as at least the S rank version of this style. The complete mastery of this style allows the user to only spend 10 chakra to coat themselves each time, and allows the user the ability to prevent genjutsu from affecting them while they are coated in the chakra, the chakra acting like a screen, not allowing foreign chakra into the body.

XP Cost: 40

Last edited by Midorikawa Keita on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Chakra Breaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Breaker   Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Approved, nice jutsu
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Chakra Breaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Breaker   Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:14 am

Hold on one second.

"and the jutsu it can effect, being an equal rank."

^Can you make this one rank below? Considering you're completely nullifying the jutsu...

Honestly, I'm a bit... edgy on this technique... So sorry if I randomly change my mind on things.
Back to top Go down
Midorikawa Keita
Jounin
Jounin

Chakra Breaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Breaker   Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:49 pm

No problem, edited. This is mainly a technique so that my fighter type character won't simply be useless against Suigetsu's clan that can turn to water and nullify physical attacks, or the jutsu that turns your body into mud, or other things. The breaking chakra based things is just a supplementary effect, so I agree with the one rank below thing.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

Chakra Breaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Breaker   Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Chakra Breaker Erzast11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chakra Breaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Breaker   Chakra Breaker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chakra Breaker
Page 1 of 1