Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] Afflia11

Partners

Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katarina Du Couteau
Raikage
Raikage
Katarina Du Couteau

Ninja Fame : 0

Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] Empty
PostSubject: Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ]   Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] HcC5LFP

don't underestimate me darling,
i can go from lady to ghetto in 2.5 seconds

Name: Jōfu (情婦, Mistress)
Place of Operation: None specific.
Requirements:
  • Female gender.

Members:
As a open membership kunoichi group, the Jōfu has no member limit and admission is as simple as a request. Members have no authority over one another, with the exception of the leader and co-leader, who are referred to as Queen & Princess, respectively.
Appearance: (How would people identify you as a member of the group? What do they wear?)

Goal:
  • To create gender equality for women within the shinobi world.

Origin: (How did it come to be?)

Extra Information: While the organization may mostly come across as a society of women all supporting each other, their are five secret women who actually lead from the shadows as the organizations directors, going by the name Ikkitōsen.

Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] HrULyiTJōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] 8LpAAIZJōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] B95Y5q8Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] FwicV9IJōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] EZFMAUn
Name: Go-Ikkitōsen (五一騎当千, Five Vixens)
Place of Operation: None specific.
Requirements:
  • Defeat any of the current five members
  • Female gender.

Members: Go-Ikkitōsen is a secret branch of Jōfu consisting of a maximum of a maximum of five women who bares the organization goals in mind, albeit to a extreme level. Four of these members are actually known by the organization, albeit they come off to most as average members.
Appearance: (How would people identify you as a member of the group? What do they wear?)

Goals:
  • To eliminate any & all disgrace to women.
  • Balance the male-female kage ratio. For this . . .
  • Pandora Project
    The Pandora Project is a secret scientific project geared towards the creation of artificial female ninjas for combat, started by Dr. Bridget.
  • To retrain males to adhere to a world ran by women and create artificial male androids.

Origin: (How did it come to be?)

Extra Information:

Last edited by Niklaus Mikaelson on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:49 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

PostSubject: Re: Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ]   Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:04 pm

You realize my image is in this group? LOL

Do you want me in this group, or do you want to change that image?
Back to top Go down
Katarina Du Couteau
Raikage
Raikage
Katarina Du Couteau

PostSubject: Re: Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ]   Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:14 pm

I know. Wink I'm taking it upon myself to create a site-wide act since staff isn't - *glares*.

Your picture is there because, yes, I want you to be apart of the group, but not exactly how you think. You won't actually be one of the vixens, just a normal member, the pic is just there to rile your curiosity. As a feminist group I think you might like it, so what do you say?

Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ]   Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:35 pm

I like this Nik. You've done well. Not only have you created a group that will loathe your very existence, but a group I see putting in work!!

Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] Izunos10
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ]   Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:36 pm

I'm sorry, but can you just fix the coding please.
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

PostSubject: Re: Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ]   Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Yeah, sure. :P I don't mind. Two orgs for me! I need members for mine...
Back to top Go down
Katarina Du Couteau
Raikage
Raikage
Katarina Du Couteau

PostSubject: Re: Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ]   Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:45 am

So, here is how this is going to work. The Jofu itself is completely open to any characters of the female gender.

Ikkitosen though is limited membership. To start of, there are five NPCs, which I'll create (to save you the hassle of having to going through the hold creative process of making a character app). No one except these five, and very few others, know of the Ikkitosen, so getting a spot would actually require you to know of them somehow IC.

As mentioned, it is a plot group, so it is mostly geared towards trying to start something BIG. Most of you so far, pretty much just thread randomly, but your characters don't really have a geared direction or character development, and this plot sought to grant you some of that. So far, you can find out what these BIG plans are in the goals section.

The difference with this plot than others, is essentially that it is open membership, so basically a simple request here is all that is needed to get in on the plot and I'll facilitate you into it. While the group is limited to females, the actual plot isn't, as males can very well have a part to play, such as one of the ikkitosen members fall in love with some male, and have a change of heart about men (Erza & Bank a good example. =3 ).

If your character doesn't hate men, I'll be glad to introduce them to to Niklaus, he'll change that for you.  Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] 3770461284 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ]   Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jōfu, 情婦 [ plot group ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Organization Creation-
Jump to: