Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Gotetsu Keita I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Gotetsu Keita I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Gotetsu Keita I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Gotetsu Keita I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Gotetsu Keita I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Gotetsu Keita I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Gotetsu Keita I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Gotetsu Keita I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Gotetsu Keita I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Gotetsu Keita Afflia11

Partners

Gotetsu Keita Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Gotetsu Keita

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midorikawa Keita
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Fame : 0

Gotetsu Keita Empty
PostSubject: Gotetsu Keita   Gotetsu Keita I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Gotetsu Keita

Keita:

Basic Information:

Name: Gotetsu Keita
Nickname:
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 260 lbs
Clan: Gotetsu
Bloodline: Gotetsu
Biju: N/A

Shinobi Information

Village:
Element(s): Earth(Doton)
Specialties:

Taijutsu Mastery(4SP)

Medical Novice(1SP)

The Shinobi

Physical Description:

Overall, Keita is a tall, handsome, but rather wild looking individual. He has a lot of muscle tone on him, and a few scars some on his face and one on his arm are the most notable. He is very tan, and you can tell that the sun was constantly on his skin for his entire life. He has wild golden hair that has a brilliant shine on it, but doesn't seem to listen to him when he brushes it to one side, it simply flows wherever it wants to in an almost beast type manner. His eyes are a bright red color, almost like the sharingan in some regards, and seem to shine in the dark as well. Keita's muscles are clearly the most prominent thing about his torso and arms. He wraps his hands in white medical bandages as well, as they are worn to the bone, and you can see great callouses on them as well as simply the wear and tear they have endured, evident of small scars on his fingers.  Keita doesn't wear shoes or socks.

Clothing/Gear: Keita wears a blood colored bandana that adorns his head, that adds a very small amount of control to his wild hair style. Keita wears nothing on his upper half, other than a green and gold vest with his clan symbol posted in a small circle on the front, and a larger circle on the back also has his clan symbol. The symbols are in the traditional blood red color. Below his waist, starting a bit below his naval, he also has bandages wrapping there, down to his thighs, much like undergarments, because the sand tends to get into regular undergarments He wraps his hands in white bandages, and has a belt made out of the same blood red cloth as his headband, which hold up his green pants.

Personality: Keita is a wild but good natured person, for the most part. When he gets really into a fight, he might get a bit ruthless, but unless his goal is to kill someone, he can show enough restraint as to not murder them. He is a fairly smart person in terms of anything combat related, but as for just book smarts, he has nearly none of it. He is light-hearted and kind most of the time, and enjoys joking around with other members of the village. He forms strong bonds with others fairly quickly, quicker than some people would like him to, but he is wary of people due to his experience as a ninja. He's one of those people who can be seen helping out the community one moment, and then destroying his enemies on the battlefield the next. He never gets sad, even if someone he knows dies, as he simply believes that their life should be celebrated, and that, as long as their soul wasn't captured or sealed away, then they are obviously in a better place, away from violence and war. He dislikes unneeded deaths, however, and while he doesn't get sad at death, if someone around him is murdered, he simply replaces his usual emotions with rage, and hunts down whoever did it and starts breaking parts of them off.

Dislikes: Genjutsu, Udo, People Unwilling to Admit they Could be Better

Background:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Midorikawa Keita on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Gotetsu Keita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotetsu Keita   Gotetsu Keita I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Are you registered under a village or a Missing Ninja?

Please add in the color coding for black text to anything in the spoiler. Sorry, it's that it displays a blank page for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Midorikawa Keita
Jounin
Jounin

Gotetsu Keita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotetsu Keita   Gotetsu Keita I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Ahh, there we go, thanks for catching that, I'm registering for Suna Jounin
Back to top Go down
Nisuke
Civilian
Civilian
Nisuke

Gotetsu Keita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotetsu Keita   Gotetsu Keita I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Gotetsu Keita Izunos10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gotetsu Keita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotetsu Keita   Gotetsu Keita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotetsu Keita
Page 1 of 1