Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Fuchida , Tamae I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Fuchida , Tamae I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Fuchida , Tamae I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Fuchida , Tamae I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Fuchida , Tamae I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Fuchida , Tamae I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Fuchida , Tamae I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Fuchida , Tamae I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Fuchida , Tamae I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Fuchida , Tamae Afflia11

Partners

Fuchida , Tamae Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Fuchida , Tamae

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamae Fuchida
Jounin
Jounin
Tamae Fuchida

Ninja Fame : 0

Fuchida , Tamae Empty
PostSubject: Fuchida , Tamae   Fuchida , Tamae I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:56 pm

Fuchida, Tamae

Fuchida , Tamae Tumblr_lnobnrFakm1qi9dwlo1_500

Basic Information:

Name: Tamae Fuchida .
Nickname: Demon of the East , Tama , Tammy-chan .
Height: 5 ' 8 " .
Weight: 125 lbs .
Clan: None .
Bloodline: None .
Biju: Yonbi .

Shinobi Information

Village: Iwagakure no Sato .
Element(s): Earth , Fire , Lava .
Specialties: Taijutsu [Mastered] , Ninjutsu [Mastered] , Weaponry [Excellent] .

The Shinobi

Physical Description: She appears to be part of the common people from Iwagakure no Sato. Young, youthful, beautiful even. In stature, Tamae is a very tall woman standing at 5 ' 8 ", towering over her own mother and standing nearly at the same height as her father. A lot of her weight comes from the fact that she has toned muscle that is seen in her arms, legs and her stomach whenever she isn't wearing her usual attire.

Something that is unique to Tamae happens to be her eye colour; sure there are other people probably with the same pigment, the same shade. But there is a unique 'design' hidden within them; Tamae's eyes have a certain sharp edge to them that makes it seem as if her eyes are more clearer, not murky that hides how they can glow during the night or shine brighter during the day. Tamae's hair is a very wispy look to it, easily flailed about when she's rushing back and fourth between the village roofs or on the go for a mission. Her brown hair falls slightly past her shoulder with a small braid by her left ear.

Some people in Tamae's life have commented on it, but it's mostly been about her skin colour. Kumogakure shinobi tend to have a dark shade to them, but much darker then Tamae's skin colour. When asked about how dark rich tan it is, Tamae often comments how it's directed through her gene heritage. Due to the fact her family immigrated from the East. There are multiple indications on Tamae's skin that reflects her foreign culture from Iwagakure no Sato or even the Five Great Countries. This includes the tattoo on her left shoulder which now covers the sealing mark from when Yonbi was placed within her as a vessel.
Clothing/Gear: Even though she is part of the Iwagakure no Sato shinobi ranks of jounin, it's rather rare to find her wearing the flak jacket that was handed to her when obtaining the rank of both chunin and eventually jounin. In Tamae's words, it's 'constricting and doesn't flow the right way; Instead she wears something that her family considers to be traditional.

Tamae wears two black leather gauntlets on both of her arms, from the wrist right up to the elbow. It appears to be rather thin material size, but it actually stuffed with very fine and thin metal that doesn't hurt Tamae upon impact, it simply helps her get the upper edge by allowing a weapon to edge itself in there without piercing her skin. Otherwise there are multiple necklaces around her neck, one from her mother's family and one from her father's family back when they had lived in the east.

She wears a sports bra like style tank top that shows off most of her stomach along with any other scars that she has gained over the previous years as a kunoichi. Most of her clothes are consisted of a robe like attire that signal out in a more lax river type of blue with different mixtures of gold and silver lining throughout. Part of the top half of the robe has been smoothed out into a single over the shoulder type of deal meanwhile most of the robe attire covers her right leg while showing her left one with a single belt across the waist with two fox tail pelts. It only seems to be more of a clothes decoration, meanwhile these tails are actually reinforced with a inner lining that allows Tamae to carry different type of shinobi needs; needles, kunais, soldier pills, scrolls. Almost anything. Tamae also wears shin high leather shoe slash heel kind of style shoe-wear.

Personality: There really isn't anything part of Tamae's personality that is very noticeable. She isn't over the top confidence, motherly to anyone, temperamental, depressed or anything. From first glance, Tamae appears to be a very bland, neutral type of jounin in the village. She minds her own business and rarely finds herself in the midst of any type of 'worldly trouble'.

To be completely honest, this isn't the Tamae that may people seem to assume her to be. She is in fact, very lazy and laid back. Some that have transfered from a different village, such as Konohagakure, comment that she has the same personality traits as a member of the Nara clan. Because of these traits it's no a surprise that Tamae is a very non conflicting type of person. Even if there is a small squabble in the village with the genin, she believes to just let them do what they want to do; and not to get involved. Let them figure it out.

But don't get surprised when you do find out that her lazy disputation and her actual get down to work disputation takes a dramatic change in events. There have been notable times when Tamae has actually flipped her personality and became the actual jounin that her ranking has been given to her. Tamae can become very serious and also murderous at the same time when something is threatening something important to her.

There is also.. a slightly alternate side to Tamae as well. The fact that she holds the biju Yonbi inside of her body; Tamae often is seen to be talking to herself when in reality she just simple speaks to Yonbi mentally-aloud. She isn't exactly close with the four tailed biju, but he does often gives her advice about many other type of things in her private life.

Likes: Star Gazing , Reading , Eating , Training her Genin , Sleep .
Dislikes: Conflict , Work , Sparing , Swimming , Threats .

Background:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Fuchida , Tamae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuchida , Tamae   Fuchida , Tamae I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:26 am

Approved! Assuming Lava release is from the four tails because it most likely is, now if you haven't already done so, go post on the village spots and reserve yourself a jounin.
Back to top Go down

Fuchida , Tamae
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Character Submission :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: