Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Enter The Yorubutai! Afflia11

Partners

Enter The Yorubutai! Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Enter The Yorubutai!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Enter The Yorubutai! Empty
PostSubject: Enter The Yorubutai!   Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:49 am

Finally, just a mile or two away, the village of Konohagakure awaited. The arrival of the Yorubutai would without a doubt be surprise to most of the villagers. I mean, a group of men clad in cloaks with masks? Like who wouldn't that freak out? Their travel was nice and short, having departed from the border of Frost and Hot Water. Which meant that they were able to conserve some stamina and energy overall just in case something were to happen. "The village is up ahead. Now, having been in the Konoha ANBU unit, I already know what kind of defense awaits us. The village is surrounded by a transparent dome that can detect any foreign Chakra signature. Once the signature crosses the Sensory Unit will be alerted of the trespass and will most likely notify the other villagers. Worst case scenario, due to the number of men within our group, with above average Chakra signature, they will notify the head of ANBU or even the Hokage himself. If that happens we should avoid any unnecessary conflict, unless we must retaliate." The more Izuno informed the others of what was to come they grew closer to the massive gates. "We are here for the Uchiha shrine within the village. Do not attack any of the guards. They will let us in if we do not show any sign of hostility. So please control those urges to kill....For now."

The boy stopped before the gate, his eyes scaling the massive doors. "Excuse me!!! We come in pilgrimage to visit the shrine located in this village. Do we have permission to enter?" Truthfully, he wasn't sure if they would accept that or not. Maybe they'd look at the masks and associate them with some of the masked monks that travel the lands in the North East.
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Yorubutai!   Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:14 am

They had finally reached there long awaited destination, Enkagetsu was happy for the simple fact it hadn't take to long for Yorubotai to make it there. The large Konoha gates were just a little ahead, Izuno explained how this village possessed a chakra sensor that could detect them, and most likely they would be seeing the head of the Anbu corp, or even better the Hokage himself. The Hozuki knew this mission was not one of killing, but one where Enkagetsu could relax and see some woman. "I know I know, believe me I won't be killing. Actually I'm hoping to relax on this trip, see some Konoha woman hehe....and do some sight seeing." He winked towards Izuno, kinda to show he was on the same page. However truthfully if anyone would disrespect him, he couldn't really promise no corpses. Slowly stepping toward the gates to only stop a mile away, Enkagetsu sighed. Time to wait for these Konoha shinobi to show there faces, and ask a whole bunch of questions for clarification. No words would come out his mouth today definitely, the swordsman wasn't in the mood to speak. That was gonna be the Uchiha's job, since he was so good with words. Plus at the end of it all, this was his village to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Yorubutai!   Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:31 am

Two elite jounin guards spotted the group in the distance trying to identify them "who can those cloaked travelers be? performers perhaps?" They waited for them to approach closer to question them
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Yorubutai!   Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:38 pm

Kankri simply followed Raijin, and Fishy Boy, he kept his mask on, his hood over his hair, he hid his head band in his cloak he looked the the two elder members with annoyed eyes, 'We can't kill... but can we protect our self?' Kankri thought to himself he kept pace with them he may obey what Raijin said, or he might go and murder some drunken idiots, he didn't understand what Raijin was on about some uchiha bull shit Kankri was sure of he really didn't care he just looked around a bit happily. Kankri heard the idiotic guards with their rue naming what damn kage would hire such idiots to protect the damn town, even the drunks in Kumo could do better than these fools.Kankri looked around he was looking for the fourth member of the group, he didn't know him because his joining was so soon Kankri had no time to prepare for a new member, Kankri might be cold to him or nice, it was up to his personality, so far Kankri knew the man had a personal loving for destruction, this slightly pissed off Kankri but he kept with the group so he wouldn't be called a traitor, last thing he wanted was to be shunned by these guys.
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Yorubutai!   Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:23 pm

Finally the group of four had made it to the village hidden in the leaves and the birthplace of the Uchiha Clan...now why did they come here for, maybe a relaxing time or was it something more personal? Mumyo had stayed behind the original three members for a moment as he simply allowed them to speak and allowing himself to be quiet, the last thing they would want was this man speaking with his ominous deep voice and overly weird expressions. So for now he would simply act as a mute and look around through the brim of his hood, his purple eyes gazing around the sight of the trees, oh this would be a beautiful place to burn and eventually take over...
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Yorubutai!   Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:38 pm

There seemed to be dialogue going on between the two guards at the top of the gate. They didn't give Izuno an answer. Perhaps they were discussing it over? Well, if so then Izuno would be patient. However, he wasn't sure if the others would. Before speaking again he wanted to know what they were currently dealing with. How many guards were in the vicinity. He scanned the entire area, a majority of the village actually using his remarkable sensory skill. 'There seems to be a fair amount of large Chakra signatures. Two of them surpass the others by far....Must be the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, Komi. But the other.......Another Jinchuuriki maybe?' The Uchiha scoffed and looked up at the two, calling out to them.

At that moment he paused. There seemed to be a brochure laying around. Izuno focused on the contents on the paper and smirked under his mask. "We're actually late for the performance that's supposed to go on in the village. The four of us are going to be dancing for Suiko Gemmei. It's part of her.....Dark Fantasy segment; which explains our costumes."
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Yorubutai!   Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:20 pm

The Yorubotai were now being scanned from various ninja, Enkagetsu through his mask couldn't get a significant look. He tried squinting his eyes a bit, however no use. Izuno was the one to speak and get the Yorubotai some way, some how in this village. The smirking Hozuki didn't give much care into the proceezure, if anything went rong Enkagetsu would just find another way to get into Konoha. A much more diabolical, rashinal way. Sure as hell the leaf ninja wouldn't want this, the clock was ticking what was going to happen ? Without spewing out some words, he just stood there smiling beaneth his Mizuchi mask. Izuno needed to act fast, Enkagetsu surely didn't like people staring. Especailly a bunch of weaklings.
Before Enkagetsu was just about to go ahead and attack the gates something accured, grasping the Kurokiribocho's handle readying himself. It seemed Izuno saved him from doing it. No way in heaven or hell was a swordsman a dancer , or apart of a act to entertain villagers. However the Uchiha must be going somewhere with this, plus that Suiko name kinda reminded Enkagetsu of something. Who was this person ? And why did it bring back vivid memories of the past? This one had to be from the mist! Only explanation to why this name would affect him.

Letting go of his swords handle, Enkagetsu relaxed himself, got himself together, and now payed full attention to Izuno's plan. If it worked maybe Enkagetsu would even get to see his old friend Suiko. Hopefully it would go well, and Yorubotai could be mistaken as performers.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Yorubutai!   Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:21 am

As the mysterious group approached closer the elite jounin stood in front of them kindly and smiled "Hello great travelers welcome to the leaf village " The jounin finally got to see them closer and observed how oddly dressed they were with cloaks and mask. Nothing like anything they had seen before. Simple street performers looking for a easy pay
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Yorubutai!   Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Kankri looked away with a frown, he didn't much care to tak to the men, he simply didn't feel like talking to said man and backed away a bit letting Raijin in front of him, stepping next to Mr.Fishy dude guy thing he would observe the scenery a bit making sure nothing bad would happen.he sighed quietly looking around a bit.(Yukiooooooooo post bigger, i can't rp to this...)
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Yorubutai!   Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:17 am

Finally, access was granted into the village. Izuno walked through the gates, ignoring the guards. They had already taken up most of his time keeping him here with these questions. Now all that remained was locating this Suiko Gemmei. Since they were "performers" they'd have to be in the show, or else they'd be busted. "This isn't going to end well. I can already see it." Bystanders watched the masked Uchiha as he walked through the crowded streets. He could hear the audience and some music playing from a distance. That had to be where the concert would be held.

"It's time."

--------------

[Exit Topic; Entrance into Konoha]
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Yorubutai!   Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:09 pm

Kankri followed diligently after the leader bossmanguy happily.

{It's been about 24 hours so i will be skipping Enka

2Jp}
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Yorubutai!   Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Now entering the village Enkagetsu noticed the large number in civilians, it was crazy. Back home at Mist there weren't much people outside, they were to busy trying to stay alive. Many eyes were on him now, Enkagetsu didn't bother to look at them. Just minded his own business, music could be heard in the distance. It seemed Izuno heard too, this must be where Suiko is at. Damn how in the world was the masked group suppose to perform ? We wasn't even apart of the performance, Suiko would not let some strangers get on stage outta nowhere. This was going to be a struggle for the cloaked missing ninja, the only way the Hozuki saw a chance was if Izuno happened to put a Genjutsu on her. But Enkagetsu didn't say anything, instead walked toward the sound of music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Yorubutai!   Enter The Yorubutai! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter The Yorubutai!
Page 1 of 1