Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Timber [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Timber [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Timber [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Timber [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Timber [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Timber [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Timber [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Timber [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Timber [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Timber [mission, IO] Afflia11

Partners

Timber [mission, IO] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Timber [mission, IO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Timber [mission, IO] Empty
PostSubject: Timber [mission, IO]   Timber [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Mission Link

Kozai descended from the top of the village toward the forest. He had heard that there were lazy lumberjacks out there, and that he needed to take them out. He had received the mission file this morning, and smiled. Well, if had to do this himself, he would. Regardless of the quality of the lives of those poor lumberjacks, he would have to decomission them if he had to. And by decomission, he would have to slice them down. He appeared forth from Niflheim just inside the walls. How annoying, he would have to mechanize the lumberjacks someday. Indeed, if he would mechanize all menial labor in the village, he would have a larger force of ninja to use.

He walked outside the gate and out into the forest. He raised his hand, and an enormous sickle of shadow larger than a human being went slicing through the forest. Hmph, even he could do a better job than these pathetic workers. He would probably not be able to find all of them, now would he? Hmm....

Kozai hopped up on a rock, and looked out with his mind. Well, let's see. What would he have to do first in order to find them?

Kozai extended his chakra sensory. "There!" He sank into the shadows and zipped off through the forest, between two trees, and leaped out of a shadow under a bush and used a shadow scythe originating from his arm to bisect a lumberjack who was carrying a strike sign, and who was obviously drunk. "Didn't you read the policy in that contract I gave you when I hired you? You aren't allowed to strike, or to be inebriated at work. Clause 2 section 3, subsection 4. You... are now decommisioned. As according to Clause 4, section 1, subsection 5, if you are relieved of such causes, you are liable for termination... in both body, mind, and soul. Return to the dust from whence you came."

Of course, Kozai was perfectly aware that no sane person would want to read that contract seriously, except for research. Philosophical research, that is. He would have to hop up his game now, there were a few more lumberjacks to catch. Now, where were they.... Kozai extended his chakra senses once again, looking around. Ah, there was another one. Kozai breathed him deeply, and leaped into the air, turning into a streak of shadow and spearing the sleeping man in the heart.

"Ah, another one. As according to Clause 2 Section 3 Subsection 5, you are not allowed to associate with strikers. Also, as a result, by Clause 4, Section 1, subsection 4, you are liable for immediate termination. Be slaughtered, like the pig thou art." Kozai expanded and rotated that shadows inside the man, ripping his body into shreds. Heh! Killing these lumberjacks was too easy. It was almost as if they were too lazy to even put up a good resistance. Kozai leapt into Niflheim, and looked down on his village. Ah, so there's where he needed to go.

He descended upon the lumberjack as a swirling vortex of darkness. The man cried out in fear as he brandished his axe, which was clearly made out of illegal materials. "AH ha! Clause 2, section 5, subsection 1, you are not allowed to have gear made of an illegal alloy!" Kozai lifted his arm, and a blade of darkness would impale the man through the neck from behind, killing him. "Thus, by... oh forget it. You know what part of the contract it is, you signed a form saying that you did. So, by the contract, we are done. You are liable for termination." With that, he left the corpse there. "For from the thou wert created, so to the mud you must eventually return."

For indeed, all things passed from life to death. Kozai knew this, having brutally killed his mother. Well, regardless, it had given him the power he needed to continue his conquest. That power, the next level of doujutsu, was powerful indeed. He loved his dimension, and the power he wielded there. Now, there should be only two more lumberjacks to find. Oh! But what was this!

There was a wildcat growling at him. Ah! So, nature itself was now striking out against him. Well then.... In the next instant, Kozai was behind the animal, and blood was spurting from its back in a great large gash through which you could see the mangled remains of the beast's organs. "Even nature is nothing to me. All those romanticists from last century have a naive and ignorant view of the world." He smirked as the cat groaned and slumped to the ground. Kozai leapt back into Niflheim, and looked for the last two lumberjacks. Where could they have gone? Oh. They were still in the forest.

Kozai descended upon the real world. He spotted the two, who also spotted him. Ah, so it was about to begin. They headed toward him, brandishing their axes. "You'll pay for killing our comrades!" Ah, more lumberjacks who associated with strikers. They too, would have their lives and contracts terminated. Now, threatening a kage... that was high treason. That warranted not only an immediate execution but their families would not receive any benefits either. He gave them an irritated look at raised his hand. Shadow would blast forth from his palm and whirl through the air, colliding with the men and completely bisecting them. For behold.... he was the god of all that was dark. Those who would defy him would die a horrible death. Well, the mission was complete, strikers and resisters eliminated. Kozai walked back into the village, and stepped forward, teleporting into Niflheim. It had been a good day, but Kozai needed to rest. He created a cup of coffee and sat back on a chair that hadn't been there before, settling into comfort.

As Kozai put the coffee cup down and began to sleep, a giant obelist rose out of the ground outside. It was white marble, and would mark the site for his next big project....

[TWC 1018, mission complete]
Back to top Go down
Ren Uchiha
B-Rank Missing Nin
B-Rank Missing Nin
Ren Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 2

Timber [mission, IO] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timber [mission, IO]   Timber [mission, IO] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:25 pm

You're still sick.

Unless another mod sees anything...

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Timber [mission, IO]
Page 1 of 1