Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Bijuu Rules (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Bijuu Rules (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Bijuu Rules (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Bijuu Rules (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Bijuu Rules (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Bijuu Rules (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Bijuu Rules (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Bijuu Rules (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Bijuu Rules (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Bijuu Rules (WIP) Afflia11

Partners

Bijuu Rules (WIP) Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Bijuu Rules (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

Ninja Fame : 0

Bijuu Rules (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Bijuu Rules (WIP)   Bijuu Rules (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:37 pm

Have you recently had a snarling demon sealed within your stomach? Are you having trouble keeping it within it’s cage? Do you fear that it will take over your body and wreak havoc over the world? Have no fear! All is well with your brand new...

Jinchuuriki's Guide to Owning Bijuu

Well, to start us off, we’ll ask the most important question – What are bijuu? Bijuu, pronounced “bee’-shjuu”, are great, massive beasts with a chakra quantity unlike any other. They are essentially demons, their putrid red chakra going as far as poisoning those who come in contact with it. Each is unique and individual in many ways, from their appearance to their abilities. However, they are all alike in many aspects as well.

All bijuu were descended from the same creature – the Juubi, also known as the Ten-Tails. By the Sage of the Six Paths, this horrifying beast’s chakra was split into nine different parts, as well as nine different bodies. Every body had its own number of tails, ranging from one to nine. Each was incredibly powerful with a seemingly never-ending supply of chakra, though still not nearly as amazing as the Juubi itself. These chakra monsters became known as the bijuu we have today.

Every bijuu is also able to be sealed inside a human. When a bijuu is sealed within someone, that person becomes a Jinchuuriki. Most Jinchuuriki cannot control their bijuu, though it is possible. In order to control the bijuu, one must do a sort of tug-a-war against it in order to gain it’s chakra. If you win, the bijuu is yours to control. If you lose, however, the bijuu will take over. It is advised to train extensively before even attempting this.

If you do succeed, though, the benefits are immense. The bijuu’s chakra becomes your own, and you have access to a special technique called Bijuu Mode. In this mode, you are using your bijuu’s chakra. Your strength and speed are increased and you are able to create limbs of chakra to help with tasks. In this state, you are even able to completely transform into your bijuu and still garner control.

However, things are different if you haven’t mastered your bijuu yet. In times of life-threatening danger or uncontrollable rage, the demon’s chakra, colored red (though sometimes a bit orange), will seep out of your skin. This is called the Demon’s Cloak. The cloak comes in three levels, each of which will be described in detail below.

Initial Cloak:

Version One:

Version Two:

Ah, the Cloaks. Cloaks are fun, don't you agree? Well, besides the whole 'skin melting off of your flesh' thing... ehe. Hey, I didn't make these rules! (Well technically I did, but the anime made it like it is... >.> <.<)

So anyway, I'm guessing you noticed how there was a paragraph in each cloak that said you get some plus sides in each after you master your bijuu. I'm going to bet hat you want to know just how to conquer your inner demon (literally), eh? Thought so. Well, here you go!

A small thing to remember: You can't start off as friends with your bijuu. In fact, your bijuu will be extremely hateful and resentful towards you. You must slowly build a relationship. You and your bijuu may grow a bit fonder of each other as your life progresses, but true friendship cannot be achieved until you have tamed the beast's chakra.

Mastering Your Bijuu:

I'd like to make note of the fact that all Jinchuuriki have higher levels of chakra and stamina passively than the average ninja. However, they also have immensely less control over their chakra. They are unable to use the specialties Genjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, and Fuinjutsu. The rule about the specialties can by bypassed if the user spends 3k on chakra control training OR a sufficient reason is given in the history.

Now that we’ve covered that, it’s time to tell you the basic rules of being a Jinchuuriki. Remember that no container is above the rules. If a punishment is not listed, a mod will decide. However, bans cannot be given on a first offense. (And mods, be reasonable.)

Basic Rules:

Bijuu Rules (WIP) Ichibi10
1-Tailed Ichibi
Name: Shukaku
Village: Sunagakure no Sato
Jinchuuriki: Open
Element: Sand

Bijuu Rules (WIP) Nibi1010
2-Tailed Nibi
Name: Matatabi
Village: Kumogakure no Sato
Element: Blue Flames

Bijuu Rules (WIP) Sanbic10
3-Tailed Sanbi
Name: Isobu
Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Element: Coral

Bijuu Rules (WIP) Yonbir10
4-Tailed Yonbi
Name: Son Goku
Village: Iwagakure no Sato
Element: Lava

Bijuu Rules (WIP) Gobic10
5-Tailed Gobi
Name: Kokou
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Jinchuuriki: Kana Kasai (played by Kira) (TBM)
Element: Steam

Bijuu Rules (WIP) Rokubi10
6-Tailed Rokubi
Name: Saiken
Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Jinchuuriki: Seiji
Element: Acid

Bijuu Rules (WIP) Shichi10
7-Tailed Shichibi
Name: Chomei
Village: Sunagakure no Sato
Element: None. Instead, you can fly.

Bijuu Rules (WIP) Hachib10
8-Tailed Hachibi
Name: Gyuki
Village: Kumogakure no Sato
Jinchuuriki: Kankri
Element: Ink

Bijuu Rules (WIP) Kyuubi11
9-Tailed Kyuubi
Name: Kurama
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Jinchuuriki: Komizu Odai
Element: None. Your accelerated healing carries on whether you are in a cloak or not, though it's not as efficient.

Now, if you're still confused after this presentation, please take a ride on the FAILMOBILE!!! Then try re-reading it. Bijuu Rules (WIP) 1612417685
Bijuu Rules (WIP) 333837145
(Kidding, I'll answer any question you have.)

Please remember that all bijuu training counts toward XP!!!
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Bijuu Rules (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Rules (WIP)   Bijuu Rules (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Increased the word requirements for the 2nd Bijuu Cloak.

Before:

After:
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Bijuu Rules (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Rules (WIP)   Bijuu Rules (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:50 pm

Notice:

No one is to unlock the second bijuu cloak until it is complete. Don't fret though, it shall be finished soon :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bijuu Rules (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Rules (WIP)   Bijuu Rules (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bijuu Rules (WIP)
Page 1 of 1