Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Regen Ring I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Regen Ring I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Regen Ring I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Regen Ring I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Regen Ring I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Regen Ring I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Regen Ring I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Regen Ring I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Regen Ring I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Regen Ring Afflia11

Partners

Regen Ring Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Regen Ring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Regen Ring Empty
PostSubject: Regen Ring   Regen Ring I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:46 pm

Name: Regen Ring
Type of Item: Ring
Elemental Alignment: N/A

Ability/Function:

This ring is based by power purely off the rank of the holder, if the holder is by far stronger than this rings effect will become stronger, if this use is weaker, the Rings power will follow suit, in the rare case this ring is with the Chakra ring its affect doubles to the next rank automatically.

Academy student, The user may use the ring once per topic, it will completely head and minor cuts he/she has obtained.This can't heal Gashes, poison and Etc.

Genin, At this point the Ring can heal bruises cuts and scrapes twice per topic, or can heal a broken bone using the two uses.

Chuunin, At this rank the ring can heal Gashes deep cuts, and can stick together bones so you can walk on the with sheer pain can only be activated once per topic.

Jounin, at this rank it can do everything the one prior can twice, but the user must do a word count of 300 or more in the thread.

Anbu, The user can do everything before twice per topic, He can also regain his fingers out of the topic so long as the ring is on him.

Sannin/Kage, This user can do everything prior to this, but he can heal a missing limb out of battle, if he uses this he must do a 1000 word count explaining how he did it.

Sannin/kage with Chakra Ring, User can sacrifice both rings and they will have to buy them back, they can use this if their lifes are at critical condition, if they have suffered a death blow cutting threw their heart, they can use these rings to their max healing themself, or if they wish another person, nothing other than the killing wounds are healed so if you got a broken leg tough luck buddy.Must do a 1,200 word count describing how they survived.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

History:

Kankri created this Ring out of his own free time, he managed to infuse it with life energy using medical ninja skills, he is now selling these Op rings at premium profit forcing a shiz ton of money for dem!

Requirements:

Bought at Vantas Corp
Costs: 20K Ryo
Back to top Go down

Regen Ring
Page 1 of 1