Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Yomi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Yomi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Yomi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Yomi I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Yomi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Yomi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Yomi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Yomi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Yomi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Yomi Afflia11

Partners

Yomi Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Yomi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Yomi Empty
PostSubject: Yomi   Yomi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Name: Yomi
Type: Genjutsu
Sub-Type: Offensive
Appearance: Yomi is an underworld composed of the black flames of Amaterasu. Deep within a chamber lies where a massive pillar stands and large menacing oni, four in total, stand holding large chains. Izuno's eyes are forever watching over the land in the dark sky.

Range: Close (0m - 5m), Mid (5m - 10m)
Duration: One post; five post cool-down. If the opponent is put into the Genjutsu the user can keep them there as long they want, unless they free themselves.
Description: Yomi is a Mangekyou Sharingan Genjutsu that requires eye contact to perform. Once eye contact is established the opponent will be restricted of movement. Their body will be pulled into a void of darkness where they feel like they are dropping. Below the underworld itself can be seen as they descend into oblivion. Falling into Yomi, the opponent will find themselves chained to massive pillar. Black shackles keep their feet and hands restrained and they will be unable to escape as the four demons begin to torture the opponent. Each demon possesses an Seven Deadly Sin ability, one being greater than the other.

Gluttony: One of the demons will begin to feast on the flesh of the chained individual. Physical pain is felt in reality as if this had really transpired. This is usually the first.

Sloth: The demon will render the opponent immobile and not even a single facial expression can be made as they lay in black fire being burned away. Again, the pain is felt in reality. This is usually the second.

Greed: One if the demons begins reaching into the opponent, taking bits and bits of their essence out. In reality the user is seemingly losing Chakra. The Chakra is somehow being used up. It does not go to the user. This is usually the third.

Wrath: The fourth oni cycles through a plethora of weapons to repeatedly strike down the opponent. From this the opponent suffers too much physical damage in reality to continue living and may possibly die.

Extra Information: The technique can be used three times before taking another Chakra cost. However, every time it's used the SP goes down.
XP Cost: 60 XP
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Yomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomi   Yomi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:33 pm

Approved, Stay away from me...
Back to top Go down

Yomi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Jutsu Submission :: Approved Custom Jutsu-
Jump to: