Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
You're here?? [solo, sort of] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
You're here?? [solo, sort of] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
You're here?? [solo, sort of] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
You're here?? [solo, sort of] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
You're here?? [solo, sort of] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
You're here?? [solo, sort of] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
You're here?? [solo, sort of] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
You're here?? [solo, sort of] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
You're here?? [solo, sort of] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
You're here?? [solo, sort of] Afflia11

Partners

You're here?? [solo, sort of] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

You're here?? [solo, sort of]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

You're here?? [solo, sort of] Empty
PostSubject: You're here?? [solo, sort of]   You're here?? [solo, sort of] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:09 pm

Hanako was ANBU captain, but it meant nothing to her. In the back of her mind, there was the first thing her father had said to her on her first day alive. When she had been brought to life, climbing new and naked from an operating table, her oto-san had been there, standing with a smirk on his face. Had had told her that she was "merely a copy", and "the first of many". So.... was that all she was to him? Just... just a carbon copy of some powerful shinobi? Just a tool to be used? Was she nobody?

Hanako was now dressed in her simplistic clothes, and sitting on a roof in a remote, un-crowded part of the village. She put her head between her hands, her face torn with anguish. She knew that her oto-san could just override her will at anytime, and make her do things that she didn't want to do. He had performed "tests" on her.... made her perform "complex and simple tasks"... even though the majority of these were benign, she didn't like what she felt. It was like a blanket had been swept over her mind, and she was moving her body..... but yet she was not in control. She felt violated.

But yet... she felt that she couldn't betray her oto-san, because he was the one who created her, who gave her life. How could she be angry with him? She began to weep, tears trickling down her pale cheeks. She stopped, sniffling, and wiped away the lacrimal secretions. That Captain of the ANBU should not be seen crying. She... had to be strong. She stood up, and went back into the kage palace, where she put on her flak jacket in her own personal room. She walked outside, then zipped over the city, bounding over and above buildings. Hm! She had to find something to do, to keep her mind from wandering.

She landed at the training fields, where she found.... oh, no. What was he doing here?? Why.... he... he must have sensed her chakra, or something. "O... Oto-san... why are you here?"

Kozai Tengai had indeed sensed her chakra, He had come out specifically to see what she was doing, but now that she was there, at the training grounds, Kozai had no need to ask her. She was training, but it was more than that. He dominated her will for an instant, and for that instant, knew what she had been doing. He smiled, and let her think her own happy thoughts.

"Ah, Hanako. I see you've come out to train. Mind having me as a partner?"

Hanako turned her face to the side, and trembled slightly, then straightened. "Very well, Oto-san. Let's go." She would launch a well-formed dual attack on his throat and hara, preparing to parry and evade if need be.

However, Kozai was ready for this. He had already read her movements with sharingan, so it was unecessary to watch carefully. He merely blocked, and then followed up with an extremely fast semi-shadow kick, which sent her flying into the fence that surrounded the training ground.

"Hah. A mere copy can never keep up with the real thing." Kozai spread his arms, and darkness would flood the arena. His own body would trail off streaks of darkness, as he began to turn into shadow itself.

Hanako was afraid. She was afraid of her oto-san's strength, and of her own incapability. But most of all.... she was afraid of this black, evil darkness that poured forth from her oto-san's soul. What manner of man carried such an evil in his heart?

Kozai turned around, facing away from the girl. "Very well, Hanako. I'll give you three minutes. If you can't harm me in that time, than I'll punish you. However, if you do.... then you can get a break from testing today." The reward was small, but the punishment great. How would she react to this?

Hanako rushed forward, launching punch after kick after elbow drop upon Kozai, but every time she was about to touch him, that part of him would turn into intangible shadow, and her attack would be rendered ineffective. Crying out with frustration, she made a lightning-fast punch at his side.... and then Kozai's arm came out of nowhere and blocked. His arm felt like hardened, cold steel, merciless and tough. Was this the embodiment of her Oto-san? No... somewhere in there, was a kind, warm man, she was almost sure of it. Almost....

"One minute remaining, Hanako-chan. Best make the most of it." What would she do? No physical attacks would hit him. those were essentially ineffective. So, her father could become darkness itself. That would be morbidly funny if it weren't for the fact that she had under a minute to complete her task. Well, she could come up with something on the fly. She would have to.... to avoid the punishment that awaited her. She concentrated her chakra, building it up, until it burst forth from her body.

When Kozai noticed this, he looked behind him.... to see the brilliant, beautiful white fire pouring forth from his daughter's body, and the look of determination on her face. Huh, white fire? He would have to research into this. "Fifteen seconds, Hanako. Hurry, hurry!" She shouted, a single, wordless cry, and charged for him, all ablaze with white fire.

[To Be Continued.
Vote now! Does she get (sexually) punished? Or does she triumph?

Anyhoo, 900/900, requesting 7 XP, 900/900 for A-rank White Flame Control]
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

You're here?? [solo, sort of] Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're here?? [solo, sort of]   You're here?? [solo, sort of] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:50 pm

... You monster...
APPROVED...
Back to top Go down

You're here?? [solo, sort of]
Page 1 of 1