Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] Afflia11

Partners

Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] Empty
PostSubject: Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK]   Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 pm

The blazing fireball called a "sun" shone down onto Komi's cerulean eyes. His laziness had overcome him long ago; his energy faded into relaxation. There was still a tiny bit left, but it was nothing much at this current moment in time. The jounin was located under a tree in a clearing.. in the village. Komizu had on a different attire than his normal one. This outfit consisted of a white T-shirt with an orange jacket thrown over it. He had on black, baggy shorts that stretched a few inches below his knee. On his feet were expensive looking sneakers, a black pair that reached to his ankles. He had previously been training... attempting to become stronger than he was. Komi had jogged around the village, practiced with his jutsu, and even done simple exercises such as sit-ups and push ups.

The jinchuuriki was now laying down on the smooth, yet prickly grass. He could feel the wind blow around him, enveloping him in a hug. "... I'm so bored," he commented aloud. He wondered if somebody, anybody would appear to accompany him.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK]   Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:08 am

Yukio appeared in front of his close friend and waved "Well hello young jin how are you today" he greeted him kindly and smiled asking to see what he has in store for him " i know you are not just sitting here for show my friend you need to train get your body up to speed and increase your power, i will not allow my ninja to slack on their skills do you understand me?" Yukio seemed to be desperate to fight young komi to test his abilities and power " Hows your power with the kyubii, is it steady ?" He poked at his belly and laughed. Kouga appeared beside yukio and nodded "Hey runt how is it going"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK]   Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:03 pm

The boy slightly position his head so he could spot the new arrival, the Hokage himself. Of course to Komizu, he was indeed an old friend. He had perked up his ears to listen into what Yukio was saying; it was something about going to train rather than slack. "Yes sir, Mr. Hokage, sir," he replied with a grin, "I feel pretty good today, thanks for asking... So what's up?" The light on the boy's teeth seemed to reflect off of the sun, practically blinding those who passed by. He then saw Yukio starting to poke his stomach.. a bit strange. Though, that's why Komi liked him! Komizu laughed along with his friend until he saw Kouga appear as well. "Still nothing with that fox, but I'm still trying though!" he exclaimed with determined eyes, "And Hi Kouga. I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking," Komizu slowly, but surely, rose to his feet. He could hear the grass practically crunch as he did so.

The jinchuuriki stood up straight and brushed off his clothes, almost as if there was invisible dirt on them. He inspected the Inuzuka before him, squinting his eyes. It seemed like he was trying to peer into his soul.. something of the sort. In an instant, he gave Yukio and Kouga an eye-smile. "I was just training 'n all until you came. Relaxing and what not, but..." his eyes gained a mischievous twinkle, "Would you like to spar with me?" As he waited for Yukio's reply, Komi would have moved back by a few feet. Looked like the boy expected the Inuzuka to accept his request, since he was already settling into a small crouch. He had his hands clenched at his sides, another grin placed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK]   Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:10 am

he tapped his shoulder with a small grin placing a marking "Well i would be delighted to do not hold back at all i want to see your growth" He backed up with kouga and smirked "I want to see if you are strong enough to fight Izuno since you seem to have a grudge against him " Kouga ears twitched back and forth "Izuno Uchiha how does he know about him at all?" Yukio turned to his companion and sighed "He came to the village not to long ago and komi well intercepted his arrival" kouga began to become intrigued and smirked "Ready when you are kid!"

Last edited by Yukio Inuzuka on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK]   Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:25 am

A vein appeared on Komi's forehead at the mention of that... Duck-ass. He had no right to mock him on the monument like that! Making fun of his dream and claiming to destroy the village.. all a bunch of crap. For some reason, somehow, that guy managed to get under his skin. Even the sound of his name aggravated the blonde! "Of course I'm strong enough to fight him! I-I... I'm even stronger than 'im!" he exclaimed, a fire began to form in his eyes. He clenched his fists tighter and gritted his teeth. He really wanted to hit something, anything at all! Good thing he was getting in a spar with Yukio. "Here I come!" he exclaimed. The boy rushed towards Kouga first, already having a plan in mind. He ran for the dog's right side before jumping and landing on Kouga's back. Komi would have leaped once more, this time pushing off of Kouga's back. He would soon come closer and closer towards Yukio, the distance between them quickly shortening.

The blonde then aimed a simple kick for Yukio's face. He was never good at first attacks, but he would never improve if he didn't try. 'He might just do some crazy moves on me.. he is the Hokage after all..' he thought with a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK]   Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Yukio smirked as kouga was tossed aside as a stepping stool to reach yukio "Hmmm using my dog for a boost hmm interesting" Yukio saw komi foot coming at him at very close range and then smiled "Easy rushing into battle blinded is very wrong you know komi" He simply grabbed his foot by the ankle and tossed him aside. Kouga stood up shaking his body "Okay runt you asked for it now, No one steps on me and gets away with it!!!" Kouga rushed towards komi and howling jumping from cliff to cliff off them to reach komi position.Yukio had disappeared from sight to get at a better angle at komi. Yukio reappeared atop a tree near the forest "Ahh now to see how kouga will fair in a even fight with komi hehehe"
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK]   Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:38 pm

[I have no idea on how to attack a dog, rofl]

Unfortunately, Komizu's attack seemed to be futile as Yukio simply caught his ankle and threw him to the side. He frowned as he saw the ground near closer and closer towards him. The boy swiftly performed a back flip and landed safely on the surface under his feet. Komi eyed his opponent as he saw Kouga rushing towards him. Well, seems he would have to subdue him once more. All he was really focused on was Yukio! The jinchuuriki leaped 5 meters to the right, away from his position. He would have evaded whatever Kouga had in mind that way. He then looked around for Yukio, trying to figure out where he had gone. "Damn, I can't sense him either..." he mumbled to himself. Komi turned his attention back on Kouga for a minute since he couldn't find his true target. The boy quickly performed a single hand sign, a cloud of smoke appearing after he did so. Besides Komi was a perfect clone of himself, the light shining in it's glory.

The blonde wasted no time in initiating his move. His clone would head straight for Kouga, aiming to punch the dogs face. While his clone was doing that, Komi would have went for his enemy's back. The boy would leap into the air before performing a frontal flip, channeling his wind chakra into his hands while doing so. He had his hands clasped together, making it look like he was going to use both to chop something. The wind chakra he transferred to his hands extended out by an inch making it look like a small blade. Only after (and if) his clone's punch had landed would he bring his hands down onto Kouga's back. The force of the attack should had sent Kouga flat onto the ground due to the chakra and physical strength of the strike. Komi's clone would've jumped 2 meters away before the strike landed, trying to search for Yukio's position.

(Chakra:
200-30 = 170)
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK]   Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:17 am

Yukio smirked as he watched komi show his promise "Hmmm using a clone to pin and distract the enemy but oh komi what will you do next my dear friend" He watched as komi clone rushed kouga fast but yukio could do nothing but smirk "Oh dear komi know your enemy before you attack them " He smacked his hand against his head and sigh. He watched as komi leaped in the air forming a sphere of wind into his hand "Hmmm could be promising but....." Yukio grabbed his kunai and marked it with a hirashin symbol. He threw it straight past komi's shoulder and teleported in a instant grabbing the kunai then komi's wrist while in the air "Should of paid attention to me my friend" he flung komi at right at his clone just as he was about to reach kouga. At that very instant kouga howl and spun in a complete defensive tornado slashing and deflecting their attacks since they inches away from each other.

Yukio chakra: 280-60= 220
S-Rank:
Hiraishin

Kouga chakra: 200-40=160
B-Rank:
Spinning Defensive Fang
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK]   Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Komi's strike was foiled yet again by Yukio! He barely dodged the kunai that passed by him, only to blink and spot Yukio by his side. How could he have paid attention when the guy was nowhere to be found? The boy was caught by the wrist and frowned as he was thrown back towards the ground. However, a split second after he was thrown, he canceled his attack and performed another hand sign. Before he was able to reach Kouga's strike, a cloud of smoke appeared under his feet to reveal yet another clone. Komi had used the clone's body as a launching pad, pushing off the clone and leaping 4 meters away. His two clones however were hit from Kouga's jutsu which effectively made them disappear with a "poof". If that was ineffective, he simply would've performed the substitution technique to evade the attack and still make it to his soon-to-be destination.

Komizu clicked his teeth once he made his way towards a tree 15 meters above the ground. The boy grabbed one of the branches with both hands and swung himself over to a lower one. He softly landed on his feet, eventually crouching on said branch. The tree was very dense, multiple leaves being able to completely conceal him. The scent from the leaves was strong enough to make smelling him be out very difficult. Komi would need to think quick, he could tell it wouldn't be very long before Yukio would try to strike once more. There was also Kouga who would manage to cause trouble. 'Heh, seems like I'll need to spam my clones.' he thought. If he was correct, Yukio should have either still been in the air or on the ground with his companion. That meant he had to distract one of them to attack the other. Komi's eyes burned with determination as he created three clones, Clone A, Clone B, and finally Clone C. This time he attempted to make the smoke the clones created barely visible. That way his plan wouldn't be noticed.

All of the clones would have leaped out of the tree they were concealed in and dash towards their targets. Clone A made his way towards Yukio and set his plan into action. The clone would've aimed a flurry of punches towards the Inuzuka's face. However, those were only bluffs since each of the punches stopped half an inch in front of the Hokage's face. A last punch would have occurred and unlike the others this one wasn't a bluff. There was a trick though. Once the clone's fist was a centimeter away from Yukio, it would have disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Erupting from the smoke would be Clone C who was aiming a punch for his opponent's stomach. If this attack were to land, a side kick to the face would act as a follow up in an attempt to launch Yukio a few meters away.

Meanwhile, Clone B was racing towards Kouga. The clone would've stopped a foot in front of the wolf(?), kicking up dust in the process. Not even a moment after did Clone B aim his right fist in front of Kouga's face, releasing a blast of wind. It shouldn't have sent the animal back, but it should've been enough to keep attention off of what was coming next. As Clone B continued to release the wind, he would have clenched his left fist and attempt to punch Kouga at full strength. The strike should've sent Kouga a few meters back as well. While all of this was occuring, Komi was in the shadows preparing a certain blue ball of chakra. 'I haven't really tried this yet... I hope it works!' he thought as sweat dripped down the side of his face. It wouldn't take long for it to be complete, and once it was he would use it the moment Yukio dropped his guard.

(Techniques used: Shadow Clone Jutsu

Chakra: 170-30 = 140 CP left.)
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK]   Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Yukio smirked as komi evaded all his combination attacks "Im impressed my friend you trully have what it takes....hmmm whats this" Komi had disappeared from the forest and his scent was covered with the damp leaves. Kouga readied himself as the clones were destroyed by his attack as komi disappeared "What are you planning fox boy " Just as he spoke, from the tree's a clone came at him full burst in mid air sending a barrage of fist but barely touching his face" Hmmm are you even trying komi?" As he spoke the clone's fist was very close to his face this time but then before impact it disappeared in a cloud of smoke "What the hell?" Yukio's ears began to twitch as A second clone came at him full speed aiming a powerful fist at his stomach but thanks to his hearing he blocked his stomach just in time "Try harder child hahaha....." As he spoke a the clone rotated his body side kicking him aiming for his face. Yukio blocked his face but because it was so unexpected, he was sent flying towards the ground landing hard into the ground creating a small crater. A large smoke cloud covered the area where he landed but as the smoke cleared a substitution log was left in its place. As the battle between Yukio and the clone was going on Kouga was having a battle of his own. As Kouga watched the mid-air battle with Yukio a clone rushed at him kicking up dust. Kouga stood his ground as the clone stood one foot in front of him and sent a fist with powerful wind chakra clenched in his hand towards Kouga face. He was ready for it as he jumped back a few dodging it but the wind pushed him back a bit "URGH THIS KID IS A PAIN" As he spoke the clone once again rushed at him with a left and Kouga was not ready for this "Dam it this wind is a problem". The clone was inches away when Yukio appear behind the clone slashing it with a kunai and throwing kunai with explosive tags at the clone in mid-air "Are you okay boy anything broken?" Kouga nodded and noticed the bruising on his shoulder "Eh the kid got you good huh " "Oh shut it dam it but yea he did" As they spoke they shifted their eyes towards the forest. They can feel and hear the vibrations in the forest change and knew something was going on in the forest "He planning something in the forest ....should i ready the jutsu yukio?" yukio nodded and sent him running to a hill away from Yukio and the sight of the forest. Yukio sat down in the middle of the battle resting and waiting keeping his guard up and smirked"Come and play fox boy hehehe" he holds two kunai in his hand each with markings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK]   Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dogs Are Meant to Bark as Blondes Are Meant to be Dumb [IO, NK]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Hi no Kuni :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: