Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Dragon of the soulcalibar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Dragon of the soulcalibar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Dragon of the soulcalibar I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Dragon of the soulcalibar I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Dragon of the soulcalibar I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Dragon of the soulcalibar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Dragon of the soulcalibar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Dragon of the soulcalibar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Dragon of the soulcalibar I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Dragon of the soulcalibar Afflia11

Partners

Dragon of the soulcalibar Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Dragon of the soulcalibar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Dragon of the soulcalibar Empty
PostSubject: Dragon of the soulcalibar   Dragon of the soulcalibar I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:18 pm

Name: Pure darkness Dragon rasengan
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-Type: Offensive, defensive
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Range: 15 Miles
Duration: 7 posts; Cooldown 10 posts
Description:

This jutsu is a total offspring from satan this dragon is formed from the simple combination of a rasengan, when this is called forth the negative and positive energies from both sides clash, the darkness flame come from somewhere creating this massive beast that only wants death, although it is rather obedient and will listen to the master no matter the cost, the flames are swirling at every second even when this beast is on the ground, the flames will cause 3rd degree burns to anything it touches, it doesn't matter who they are or what rank they are.This dragon is able to form around the caster and create a strong set of armor that can withstand almost any attack so long as it isn't a SS rank, if the armor is his with 5 C ranks spells it will break, is a B-a ranked spell hits is it takes 3 hits.
What it looks like:
This armor adsorbs up to A rank fire justus, also if lightning is used against it, the armor will be turned to a basic electric field making anything that touches it into a barque.Also being made out of darkness flames this dragon can absorb up to A ranked darkness/shadow Jutsus, even out of armor form.Every time this dragon eats a element it is able to take 1 more hit from any damn jutsu the enemy has, the sheer power of this though, if the dragon is fed 100 times it will create a explosion causing Major harm to everyone near it in a 100 Mile radius killing life of plants, and creating a major creator.Wind is able to wound this beast but a bit less than water, A ranked Water jutsus will hurt this beast for 1/8th it's health, this stacks so remember how many times this is hit, when lightning hit the suit it makes the element seem like it is has fire element properties the suit is able to morph lightning into a fire compound before eating it for power, Eating allows this jutsus beast to gain 2/8ths of its health back.

Extra Information:

Be Kankri, or get OOC permission if Kankri is killed.BTW when summoning this dragon, you take half the damage it takes,but it only takes damage when hit with water.

XP Cost: 70 Exp,

Last edited by Kankri on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dragon of the soulcalibar   Dragon of the soulcalibar I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:31 pm

- Okay, so 5 C-Rank techniques break the armor, 3 B-Rank techniques break it, and what about A-Rank techniques? S-Rank?

- I'm okay with it absorbing A-Rank Katon techniques. I mean this is an SS-Rank.

- Exactly how does Lightning Jutsu create an electric field when it hits the armor?

- Okay, so I'm assuming this dragon is somewhat of a Darkness/Fire mix. If that's the case then bring it down to absorbing A-Rank Darkness because it already absorbs A-Rank Fire. You have to keep it fair. LOL

- So this dragon can withstand any attack after it eats/absorbs a Fire element or Darkness element attack?

- What Water Jutsu ranks would punish this beast? Lol

- If it absorbs Fire and/or Darkness techniques 100 times it can explode? With a blast radius of 100 miles?

- When you use this dragon you sustain half of it's damage?

- Only damaged by Water? I think the other elements, besides Wind, should be able to do something depending on their ranks.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

PostSubject: Re: Dragon of the soulcalibar   Dragon of the soulcalibar I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Edited Bump!
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dragon of the soulcalibar   Dragon of the soulcalibar I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Dragon of the soulcalibar Izunos10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon of the soulcalibar   Dragon of the soulcalibar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon of the soulcalibar
Page 1 of 1