Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Divine Decapitator  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Divine Decapitator  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Divine Decapitator  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Divine Decapitator  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Divine Decapitator  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Divine Decapitator  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Divine Decapitator  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Divine Decapitator  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Divine Decapitator  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Divine Decapitator  Afflia11

Partners

Divine Decapitator  Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Divine Decapitator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice K
Civilian
Civilian
Alice K

Ninja Fame : 0

Divine Decapitator  Empty
PostSubject: Divine Decapitator    Divine Decapitator  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:53 am

Name: Divine Decapitator
Type: Ninjutsu, space time
Sub-Type: Offensive
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Range: self
Duration: Can only be active for a max of 7 posts, and if it is active all 7 it cannot be used for the rest of the topic. If you turn the justu on and off there is a 2 post cool down in between. Can only fire 3 long range versions per topic.
Description:  First the user utilizes his or her hand by flattening it out with all fingers next to each other leaving no gaps between them. The hand is then used like a sword and is slashed towards the intended target. it allows the user to "postpone the dimension in which they exist" and enables them to go through all matter and create the "ultimate blade". Anything sliced by the blade is seemingly erased from this dimension's existence.

When a person is skilled enough with the technique they can attack with a long range form of the blade instead of needing to make contact. Instead the user can fire a crescent shaped projectile that travel 30 yards max, and can only be a length of 30 yards as well must train for 5000 words to be able to this.

In simple terms the user uses their space time chakra to shift their hand from tangible to an intangible state swiftly. When the hand passes through matter it pushes the matter away, allowing it to cut through anything, as two different sources of matter cannot exist in the same place and the same time. So while the hand is intangible and moves through the matter, and the returns to tangible it remains the dominate matter and pushes the other out, and in a sense of erasing it. Since all matter is able to be pushed away by this technique, is known as the ultimate blade. Since this is space time, and chakra based it can also cut through people who are would otherwise phase through the justu such as people user kamui or the attack prevention technique, it can also cut through seals forcing matter between the intricately linked barriers, and seals causing them to brake.

This justu is limited to the sides of the hands including the tips of the fingers. It is to be used with swipes and thrusts in close combat mostly. When inside matter the top and bottom of the palm is also used, and creates s space between the top and bottom of the hand so it doesn't get stuck in the matter. When mastered the projectiles have the same effect as the contact form, all matter is pushed away. The projectiles are fired by the user slashing their hand at the direction of the intended target. The projectiles can be up to 10 meters in length and can only be up to 6 inches in width.

Extra Information: Must have my permission to use this, must be A rank or higher.
XP Cost: 60
Back to top Go down
Alice K
Civilian
Civilian
Alice K

Ninja Fame : 0

Divine Decapitator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Decapitator    Divine Decapitator  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:28 am

bump
Back to top Go down

Divine Decapitator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Jutsu Submission-
Jump to: