Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Goodbye, old house [IO] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Goodbye, old house [IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Goodbye, old house [IO] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Goodbye, old house [IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Goodbye, old house [IO] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Goodbye, old house [IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Goodbye, old house [IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Goodbye, old house [IO] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Goodbye, old house [IO] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Goodbye, old house [IO] Afflia11

Partners

Goodbye, old house [IO] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Goodbye, old house [IO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Goodbye, old house [IO] Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye, old house [IO]   Goodbye, old house [IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Kozai Tengai stood, on the roof top of his home. He was currently wearing some clothes he had slept in, a small black T shirt and some black pants which stretched down just a little past his feet, to the point to where they dragged along the ground. He yawned, thinking. He thought about the life of a shinobi, and if he should start training to become a better one. Currently he hadn't wanted to be a shinobi, however he possessed the ability to become one. If he would become a better shinobi, it would be due to the fact that he would be forced to simply protect himself and any future family he may have, this being due to the curse of the Uchiha clan his father had passed onto Kozai Tengai. Many, including himself had thought that this kekkei genkai had been a curse, though Kozai Tengai thought of the curse in a different view. He thought of it as a curse due to the world hating him for what he couldn't choose to accept or decline, he had been forced to take the gift. He is forced to keep his gift, curse, or whatever it should have been called, a complete secret, or else risking the chance of being killed by any friends he may have made, any allies he may have allied to or been forced to ally with, and his enemies enjoying the chaos.

He sighed, he had decided to become a shinobi simply to protect his life and not for any family he may have in the future. He opened the small trap door on his roof top that locked from the inside. Currently it had been unlocked, due to him unlocking it to get up onto his roof top. He had gone up here to simply think, reviewing his two options of becoming a shinobi or not. He came up there to think on nice days often as it is usually quiet, peaceful, and a nice place to think. As soon as he stepped onto the ladder which allowed him to reach the door, he began to climb down, skipping a step and placing his feet two steps below the first, once his body had been completely in he had reached up using his right arm, grabbing the only handle on the door and pulling it shut. He began to lock the door, there had been three locks. One simply slided over to the right, and locked. Another was twisted, and the third being a small lock on a chain that slid in a small holder, just a bit down farther from the other locks. He continued climbing down after the locks had been completely locked. It had been impossible to open from the outside, the only way to unlock the door was from the inside.

He sighed, as he stood in the nearly empty room. The only thing in this room had been a door for access to the hallway, and the ladder along with the door at the end of the ladder. He moved towards the door which led over to the hallway. He reached for the knob on the door, using his left arm. He had grabbed the knob with his left hand, his grip slightly tight as he turned the knob along with his hand. Once he couldn't turn his hand anymore he would pull his left arm back, opening the door towards him as it couldn't be pushed out into the hall due to the way the house had been built. After opening it slightly, he moved the door to where it would hit the wall and stay there. He walked into the hall way, not caring if the door was shut or not, it had no meaning to be shut, and sometimes he had wondered why the door was even there, why he left it there. With a simple sigh he made his way towards the end of the hall, where his bedroom was. There were multiple doors along the way, one a simple closet for the hall, it was the closest one towards the door leading to the roof top. In it there were cleaning supplies, considering the fact that he had to clean his own house. He had never had anyone clean up a mess for him, he always did the cleaning himself. Though, when he feels lazy he sometimes considers hiring someone, but his greed for money prevented him from doing so. Down farther, after the hallway closet was another door leading into a rather large bathroom. It had two seperate options for bathing, a small shower one can stand up in, and a bathtub for baths. Next to the bathtub there was a counter, stretching from the tub to the wall, right next to the door. On the top of the counter, in the middle, rested a sink that had been installed for the purpose of washing hands or brushing teeth. Across from the counter, next to the shower, was the toilet. The bathroom's floor, unlike all other rooms except for the first floor's rooms of the bathroom, and kitchen, had tiles set up. The tiles were small squares, white and blue, set up so that to the left and right of a white square there was never another white one. Every other room in the house having a wooden floor. After the bathroom, there was another, empty room. It was a bedroom that had been waiting to be filled with furniture, however he didn't plan on filling it anytime soon. After that door there was a staircase on the left, and on the right another door, leading into his bedroom. His bedroom had a large bed built for two, the covers on the bed had two colors on it, white and black. There were strips on the covers, white and black lines stacked up on each other. There were two, white pillows on the bed, at the top near the wall. They were placed beside each other, they were exactly the same, both wrinkle free, and pure white with no stains on either. The floor was made of wood, like the strips on the bed they stacked on the side of each other from wall to wall. Exactly across from the door, there was a small window. Meant for looking out at the view of the streets below, and the buildings across the street, it had been a rather plain, boring view, however it could provide something useful, such as when there is a fire he could easily jump out of said window if he was in his room, to the streets below. He sighed, walking over, half way to the window, and then turned his head right, to look at his closet. His closet had a door that could slide over towards the hall way door.

He extended his right arm after turning his body to look at the sliding door. He opened his right hand, as he extended his arm towards the knob of the door. He gripped the knob slightly tightly, just tight enough to hold on as he would pull back, sliding the door over into the wall. He looked into his closet, down on the floor there were multiple pairs of shoes, few being different colors. He looked up a bit, there was a single bar beneath another, with enough room in between for shirts to hang from the second bar up. From the floor to the first bar up there had been enough room for some pants to hang from hangers on the bar. He took out some black jeans, taking off the pants he currently wore and putting them on, then taking off the shirt he wore while sleeping and searching between the shirts. He pulled out two things, a type of jacket, however sleeveless, he had a tailor make it, without the sleeves. The other thing he pulled out was a black, sleeveless shirt. He put both on, the shirt on first and then the jacket. He pulled over his head, a hood, which had been connected to the jacket. He then walked out, back towards the room with the ladder leading up to the roof tops. At this point, the house would crumble, and Kozai would have to jump off. It was time to finally move out of here and into the kage palace. He shed a single tear as he left his old inhabitance, he would miss it dearly.

[TWC 1417, 11 XP
1000/1000 + sadness for the 1 tomoe sharingan]
Back to top Go down
Suiko Gemmei
Jounin
Jounin
Suiko Gemmei

Ninja Fame : 0

Goodbye, old house [IO] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, old house [IO]   Goodbye, old house [IO] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:07 pm

APPROVED.

FIRST TOMOE OBTAINED
Back to top Go down

Goodbye, old house [IO]
Page 1 of 1