Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Yami no Seigyo Afflia11

Partners

Yami no Seigyo Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Yami no Seigyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Yami no Seigyo Empty
PostSubject: Yami no Seigyo   Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Skill Name: Yami no Seigyo
Bonuses:
D-rank: All the jutsu that the user casts have a hint of darkness, causing them to become slightly darker. 200 words training required.
C-rank: The user can form an armor around him that protects him from C-rank jutsu and taijutsu and below. 300 WC training.
B-rank: The user can now manipulate darkness in a radius of 50 meters around him, this darkness being able to become solid. The power of attacks made using this jutsu is equal to the current rank of this skill. 500 WC training
A-rank: The user can still manipulate darkness, but can now teleport through darkness and shadows, as long as the shadows he is moving through are connected. He can teleport only once per post. 600 WC training
S-rank: The user can still manipulate darkness, and retains all powers from the previous levels. However, at this level, the darkness consumes him, and he loses an element of his choosing, to be replaced with darkness. He now gains the ability to turn his body itself into darkness, whether solid or non-solid. The body itself can seperate into different parts; one of Kozai's favorite tricks is to turn into a shadowy storm of "bats". 700 WC training.
Description: This skill is much more than a simple manipulation over darkness. Instead, it actually bonds the user to darkness itself, making their energies, all kind of energies, even non chakra based ones, such as spiritual energy or bio-electricity produced naturally, dark. The energies turn a black with dark red wisps coming off of it.
The user's other techniques, such as a rasengan, would appear darker, or in the case of pure shape change, black. Fire will appear black, earth will appear gray, water will appear dark purple, wind will be a light gray, and lightning will be dark red. Advanced elements will appear pitch black.
This is different from the Nara kkg, which is shadows, rather than darkness. The difference can be demonstrated with an example: an isolate room with no light source has no shadows, because there is no light source. However, it is filled with darkness.
Requirements: Get permission from Kozai, must be jonin rank or higher.

Last edited by Kozai on Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Yami no Seigyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami no Seigyo   Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:11 pm

-Make B-Rank 500 words to train.
-A-Rank 600 words to train.
-"The user can still manipulate darkness, but can now teleport through darkness and shadows, as long as the shadows he is moving through are connected."
^I can see this being abused, someway somehow. Put some sort of limit on how much times you can teleport.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Yami no Seigyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami no Seigyo   Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Yami no Seigyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami no Seigyo   Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Alright, unless another mod sees anything I missed...

Yami no Seigyo 1m0zi
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Yami no Seigyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami no Seigyo   Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:09 am

I read over this a little while ago and noticed something I missed earlier...

"He can teleport only once per post."

^When I said to put a limit I meant to include something such as a cooldown (Such as a 1-2 post CD). Though, I want you to keep that you can only teleport once per post.

I know this might be a little late.. just randomly saying to your skill a week later. I apologize for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yami no Seigyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami no Seigyo   Yami no Seigyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yami no Seigyo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Skill Submission :: Approved Skills-
Jump to: